Tab Menu

Trust

Faith is no irresponsible shot in the dark.  It is a responsible trust in God, who knows the desires of your hearts, the dreams you are given, and the goals you have set.  He will guide your paths right. (Robert Schuller)

Love God and trust your feelings. Be loyal to them. Don't betray them. (Robert C. Pollock)

My job is to take care of the possible and trust God with the impossible. (Unknown)

Trust in God, and keep your powder dry. (Oliver Cromwell)

Never trust anyone completely but God. Love people, but put your full trust only in God. (Lawrence Welk)

In these times, God's people must trust him for rest of body and soul. (David Wilkerson)

When you lie down with a short prayer, commit yourself into the hands of your Creator; and when you have done so, trust Him with yourself, as you must do when you are dying. (Jeremy Taylor)

Calmness is the way we show that we are trusting in God. (Unknown)

If we just give God the little that we have, we can trust Him to make it go around. (Gloria Gaither)

I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much. (Mother Teresa)