Tab Menu

Trust

He who does not trust enough, Will not be trusted. (Lao Tzu)

He who mistrusts most should be trusted least. (Greek Proverb)

Someone who thinks the world is always cheating him is right. He is missing that wonderful feeling of trust in someone or something. (Eric Hoffer)

Men trust their ears less than their eyes. (Herodotus)

The truth is that all men having power ought to be mistrusted. (James Madison)

Trust no one unless you have eaten much salt with him. (Cicero)

It doesn't make any sense.. that's why I trust it! (Kate Winslet)

Whom am I going to trust if I have to back again. (Kamisese Mara) 

I think that we may safely trust a good deal more than we do. (Henry David Thoreau)

If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't follow. I'd be at the bottom to catch them when they fall. (Mother Teresa)